5531 Riverside Drive
Spruce Creek, PA 16683
The 127 acre tract of land that HomeWaters Club calls home has a storied past. It was part of the land grant given to William Penn in the late 1600s by the King of England in order to settle a debt. At that time it was known as West Jersey, and mostly inhabited by Native Americans. In fact, the property was the location of the last skirmish between settlers and Lenape Tribe, with an entire family of settlers being killed by the local natives in the mid-1700’s.